Living with a disability can be tough, and keeping positive all the time is probably a tough task, but an article on Huffington Post has explained that there are ways to “Maintain Your Awesome Attitude” in a great blog post titled: “Living With a Disability: 12 Essential Tips To Maintain Your Awesome Attitude”.
The 12 tips:
1. Doctors do not know everything.
2. Don’t live up to other’s expectations.
3. Don’t measure yourself against anything else.
4. Understand that you’re in a costume all the time.
5. Be open to knowing new people.
6. You have the right to life, love, education and employment.
7. People may be afraid to tell you things honestly.
8. Seek great friends.
9. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
10. If you worry about the future, don’t.
11. Exercise regularly and drink lots of water.
12. Find ways to connect…
View original post 19 more words